Đề nhagiarehaiphong.com vào lớp 10 môn giờ đồng hồ Anh TPSài Gòn năm 2017
KÌ nhagiarehaiphong.com TUYỂN SINH LỚP.. 10 TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG
Khoá ngày 02 tháng 06 năm 2017 trên TPhường.HCM
Môn nhagiarehaiphong.com : ANH VĂN
Thời gian: 60 phút ít (kế bên thời gian giao đề)
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1. Are you very busy _________ Monday mornings? – No! I always have sầu time for a cup of coffee
A.from B.lớn C.out D.on
2. London is also known _______ “The Square Mile” beacause its area is almost one square mile.
Bạn đang xem: Đề Thi Tiếng Anh Tuyển Sinh Lớp 10 Năm 2017
A.with B. of C.as D.for
3. She didn’t hear the dog barking outside beacause she _________ headphones.
A.wore B.was wearing C. wearing D. is wearing
4. That is Maryam, the girl ________ visited Lan & Nga last week.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. which
5. She felt a little bit cold, __________ she put on her coat.
A. or B. because C. so D. but
6. My Japanese pen pal, Yoko, speaks English very _______.
A. best B. excellent C. well D. good
7. I lượt thích the new idea of those _____ spoons which can be eaten after use as it is made of good rice.
A. edible B. inedible C. poisonous D. wooden
8. One plastic bottle recycled saves enough energy to run a 60-watt light ________ for 6 hours.
A. bulb B. standard C. electriđô thị D. bill
9. David :”It’s terrible. I don’t nhagiarehaiphong.comnk I will be able to lớn pass the exam.” – Mary : “______”
A. Let’s try it B. Don’t worry. Everynhagiarehaiphong.comng will be all right.
C. Ok. What’s that? D. Why not pass it?
10. Sue : “You have sầu read that article on the trang web, haven’t you” – Peter : “_______”
A. Sure, thanks B- Not at all! Go ahead.
C. Not yet. Why? D. Yes, of course, I will.
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting. (0,5 pt)
11. Don’t use so much fossil fuel although there will be nonhagiarehaiphong.comng left for future generations.
A B C D
12. Recycling plastics reduce the amount of oil needed for making new plastics.
A B C D
III. Read the following letter. Decide if the statements from 13 to 16 are True or False & choose the correct answer (A, B, C or D) for the questions 17 và 18.
Today almost everyone walking down the street has at least one sản phẩm điện thoại phone in their pocket. That is because many điện thoại phones are upgraded every year around the world, & most people are interested in changing their old nhagiarehaiphong.comết bị di động phone for a new one. There has been an estimated number of 90 million unwanted điện thoại phones in the UK alone! nhagiarehaiphong.coms mountain weighs around 12,000 tonnes, but only about 5% of it is recycled. What makes us worried most is that điện thoại phones contain harmful chemicals which are released into the environment when phones begin khổng lồ degrade và, in addition, large amounts of carbon dioxide are also produced during the manufacture of phones. It seems that the more modern Smartphone phones become, the worse our environment gets.
13. di động phones are modernized every year around the world.
14. Most people are keen on having a newer mobile phone.
15. About half of unwanted điện thoại phones in the UK are recycled.
16. Old Mobile phones vì chưng no harm to lớn the environment.
17. What is the passage mainly about?
A. The moderization of di động phones is necessary.
B. There are more and more Mobile phones in the world.
C. The modernization of Mobile phones make the environment worse.
D. The manufacture of phones produces carbon dioxide.
18. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?
A. Modern điện thoại phones are worse for the environment than the older ones.
B. điện thoại phones are getting cheaper và more modern.
C. People in the UK are very concerned to lớn recycle old điện thoại phones.
D. Used sản phẩm điện thoại phones can pollute the environment.
IV.Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1,5pts)
In many Western countries, people (19)_______ Halloween on Octorber 31st. The word Halloween (20)________ from “All Hallows’ Eve”. It is the night before All Saints’ Day, a religious holiday in some parts of the world. On nhagiarehaiphong.coms night, children dress up in special costumes, put (21)________ masks, & go door lớn door saying “trick-or-treat” to get candy. Many people decorate their homes with paper ghosts, black cats or witches khổng lồ give sầu their houses a (22) _______ look. People also decorate their homes with jack-o-lanterns. They carve sầu scary faces on pumpkins, và (23)_____ candles inside the pumpkins. In some places, both children and adults can make (24)______ of haunted houses. They all seem very excited about the festival.
19. A. celebrate B. reduce C. save D. exchange
20. A. gets B. goes C. comes D. reaches.
21. A. in B. off C. out D. on
22. A. bored B. relaxed C. careful D. scary
23. A. light B. to lớn light C. lighting D. lighted
24. A. parts B. tours C. turns D. prizes
Chú ý: Thí sinh chỉ ghi chủng loại từ A, B, C, hoặc D vào ô trả lời
VI. Use the correct tense or khung of the verb given in each sentences. (1.0 pt)
25. My pen pal was really _______ by the beauty of Ha Long Bay. (impress)
26. Both competitors are ______ svào and fast. (surprise)
27. The company has made a new motorxe đạp having very low fuel ____. (consume)
28. A large number of car accidents are caused by fast và _____driving. (care)
29. Could you send me details of courses for _______, who have never learnt English before. (begin)
30. Ba’s family and Liz had a very ________ day in the countryside last weekkết thúc. (enjoy)
VI. Rearrange the groups of words in a correct order khổng lồ make complete sentences (0.5pt)
31. have sầu lost their lives / Many people around the world / natural disasters / and homes because of / . /
32. The survival of / depends on each and / the natural world / every one of us /./
Thí sinch viết tiếp team tự cùng vệt câu theo như đúng trình trường đoản cú vào phần vấn đáp để sinh ra câu hoàn chỉnh.
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it, (2.0pts)